We encourage our students to think like scientists, to use deductive reasoning based on evidence to understand the world around them.
Facilitating hands-on learning and promote experimentation in various fields
New spaces for STEM in the Junior and the Upper Schools
Innovative STEM classroom Junior School
- Custom-designed for teaching and learning, with three distinct zones for participatory activities, including a demo space, design and technology hub and lab area.
- Additional storage to increase the amount of science-related supplies available to students.
- Outdoor study terrace to provide students with the opportunity to learn about and explore nature.
- Positioned next to the art classroom, allowing creative and analytical disciplines to be taught in conjunction.
Custom-designed makerspace Upper School
- Space to support an expanded Robotics program.
- Drop-in area for students to use for cross-disciplinary projects.
Technology education classrooms Upper School
- Additional technical support for students.