Our new serveries and dining rooms will be warm, welcoming spaces that offer a place to relax, recharge and enjoy a good meal.
Promoting healthy living
Build and renovate spaces in the Junior and Upper Schools
Stunning new dining wing Junior School
- Full servery, kitchen and dining hall to reflect our nutritional philosophy, supporting academic excellence with fresh, seasonal and diverse food.
- Light-filled dining hall overlooking the Burke Brooke.
Renovated gymnasium Junior School
- Designed exclusively for physical education classes and the needs of elementary school students.
- Opportunities to maximize student participation, encouraging both physical and mental health.
Learning support areas Junior School
- Space to provide individual support to ensure well-being among our youngest students.
Renovated dining spaces Upper School
- Renovated servery and dining hall to improve traffic flow and provide a welcoming space for students during mealtimes.
- Renovated kitchen to provide expanded meal options helping our students to develop a deeper relationship with food.